Check out this list of features we packed into our two-pack of 100% Premium Cotton V-Neck SKVI shirts:
- Slightly slim(mer) fit. It's an undershirt, and nobody wants a baggy undershirt.
- Longer trunk construction. When you tuck a shirt in, you want it to stay tucked in, am I right? Yawning, stretching, high fiving or tenning; it doesn't matter what you're doing -- if you tucked this shirt in, it's going to stay tucked in for you. Because that's how we made it.
- The Amazing Hidden Neck. How lame is it when your undershirt's collar is all up on your throat when you're wearing a dress shirt? Dude, you look like a guy who doesn't care about the fact that his undershirt's collar is all up on his throat when he's wearing a dress shirt! Don't be that guy. It's not a good look.
- Subtle embroidered SKVI logo. Thirsty brands plaster their logo all over the place. At SKVI, we let the comfort speak for itself.
- No neck tag. Nobody in the world has a cool story about their t-shirt's neck tag. And if there's not a cool story for it, then why does it even exist?
• 100% Premium Cotton
• Subtle SKVI Embroidery on Lower Left Hip
• Extra Long for Maximum Shirt Tuckage
Questions (1)Ask a question
Joseph D. S.
Q: Size chart on t shirts?
SKVI Steve | Chief Comfort Curator
A: Length XS - 26 S - 27 M - 28 L - 29 XL - 30 2XL - 31 3XL - 32 Chest Width XS - 17.5 S - 19 M - 20.5 L - 22 XL - 23.5 2XL - 25 3XL - 26.5 Sleeve Length XS - 6 3/8 S - 6 3/4 M - 7 1/8 L - 7 7/2 XL - 8 1/4 2XL - 8 5/8 3XL - 9